maandag 25 april 2016

baby vibes



Yesterday we celebrated one month of baby vibes in the house. And what a wonderful vibe it is!
So much has changed in only one month. From having a lot of time to spend for me, myself and I to being busy changing diapers, feeding and comforting a little baby. But I love (almost ;-) ) every bit of it.

I love how she 'finds' me when hearing my voice, the concentration on that little face before she gives one of her sparkling smiles. I can only smile back until it hurts and tears pop up in my eyes.
We all love kissing her tiny fists, that cute little nose and those scrumptious cheeks. As a family I feel so strongly connected. It is amazing to see how all this love is happening, how they try to comfort her and take care. She is blessed with a big brother who keeps saying how pretty and sweet she is. A big sister that sings for her when she is restless and another big sis who's extremely proud because Mia is a master in squinting (big sis needed to practise that for weeks).

We celebrated it with carrot cake, I will share the recipe in another post.

1 opmerking: