zondag 17 april 2016

Hello!


In the first post a bit more about me.

My name is Hinke, thirty something, married with a great hobby cook who took me abroad to the Middle East, living here for 4 years now. Together we have one son (14) and three daughters (10, 6, 0). They all rock this circus, called life.

As a family we love to travel, preferably with a car, a tent and a full coolbox (or two or three). Oman is the perfect country for camping trips, you will definitely find pictures from those trips in this space.

I am a creative at heart, intended to do lots of things at the same time, what makes my head spin. So, aiming for a slow, simple and intentional lifestyle keeps me grounded.

I love cooking, and of course eating. Healthy food for me and my family is the priority, eating sugarless but not sugarfree. I have a massive sweet tooth, you know.

I love the handmade, made by myself or by supporting other crafters and small brands. Most of my projects include textile, I have a huge love for all kinds of fabrics and threads. I have a big cupboard full of these goodies, sometimes just to look at...

I am a photography-self-study-student, soaking up everything offered at ClickinMoms. I have a long, long way to go, but enjoy every bit of it. A good picture (well, good enough for me) gives me so much pleasure.

Creativity means for me; keep on learning new things.

This blog is my journal, here I will document the good things in life and create a space to nudge my creativity. It is place where I can put my life, this magical circus, in some bright, sparkling moonlight.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten